Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Illustration Friday: Music

I liked my last week's submission a lot, so I thought I'd create this week's entry as part of that same series. This one comes with a limerick:)

No powerful, fine, wealthy king,
His one talent was that he could sing.
So he put out his cap,
That smitten young chap,
Quite determined to buy her that ring.

I'm feeling just a tad guilty because I've been trying to stay focused on finishing up version 2 of my illustration portfolio. But these little pencil drawings are just so darn gratifying, and I couldn't stop making them:


9 comments:

janie said...

beautiful drawings, great energy in the tennis player!

ArtSparker said...

Lovely, lively work.

DuckTemplar said...

these are really cool sketches I really like them! so expressive

Detlef said...

I like the concept and execution. Nice job.

C said...

Really fun—love them!

Art by Katalin said...

love these drawings! your concept for 'music' is awesome!! :)

Dave said...

So whimsical and clever and well executed.

Patrick said...

Very, very cool take on the theme. The sense of character and motion is so strong. Fantastic.

Kaetlyn Wilcox said...

Thanks very much!

Cheers,
Kaetlyn