Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Matched



Yesterday I unwittingly matched what I was working on.  Even though this is a fun little commission, (which I still can't really show you) I'm still dying to plunge into my next project.  At the same time, I can see that forcing myself to hold off for a few days is serving me well.  Things have more time to percolate and develop and deepen this way.

My spring term classes come to an end this afternoon.  I've had a charmed term this go 'round--such fantastic energy and chemistry in all three of my Tuesday classes.  I won't have too much time to miss them though, since I'm teaching a ton this summer, and also in the fall, right up until the Tiny Spawn makes his or her appearance.  Speaking of which, we'll find out next week whether it's a him or her:)

No comments: